Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saint Patty's Day




Hi! Today I will tell you about today.



This morning none of us had any green on!!! So I put my pin that is Saint Patty's Day themed. Now I can pinch everyone ha ha ha and they can't pinch me back!! That is awesome. This morning I went bike ridding with dad, Ashton, and Alex. Then we went strait to exercises ugh! Still nobody put on any green. So I still get to pinch everybody!!! My cats don't have green on either. But I don't pinch them. They are to cute and sweet to pinch.



I just did a scrapbook page on my 4th birthday. It was really fun. All scrapbooking is fun. Right Aunt Robin?!! I can speak zombie a monster high doll taught me. Wibl im tia qbma og yy moqmlah vbv. I said It is Saint Patty's Day. See is that cool or what? Earlier I went outside to paint my nails but I removed it right after that. I am a horrible nail painter. It get all blobby and clumped up. My dad doesn't like it too.



Gkfhssg sylstsud syeudjeudcougkj: dunsh usvt. I said this is my blog: iKatiebug. I love zombie talk. Come over sometime and I will teach you. My pin is a pot of gold that says your in luck I'm Irish and it changes to a little dude that says top of the mornin' to ya Tilly. If you want to know how to say something in zombie talk I will email you a video.



That is all for today. See ya on my next blog. Uddfkr fdi. That means Good Bye




2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    Giue id&li guyei wuigy 7$##irl. That means Happy ST. Patty's Day in Goballygoo. I must come by and learn Zombie Monster High doll talk with you!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. We celebrated w/corned beef & cabbage-a traditional Irish meal. But no one had on green-I guess you can give us a pinch-ouch!! Love, Grandmama

    ReplyDelete