Saturday, March 24, 2012

Abominable Dr. Phibes




Hi! Today I will tell you about a movie that I recently watched called Abominable Dr. Phibes. That is what I will tell you about today.



I watched a movie with Dad and Ashton about the Abominable Dr. Phibes. It was about the Dr. And he wanted revenge on the people who killed his wife so he makes the 7 curses to kill them. It was a really cool movie. Ashton's favorite curse was where he launched a brass unicorn into the guy's chest. My favorite was the one with the locust one were he put locust in her room and it ate her face, brain, eyes, ears, and nose. Daddy's favorite is the curse of darkness where he killed himself to join his wife in death.



My second favorite was the one where he put the frog mask on the guy and set a timer to cut his head of slowly. There was also a curse where he put bats in the persons room and they scratched and ate him. There was also the curse of the new born. They were going to pour acid on his head unless they could get the key out from inside him before time ran out. The one other curse was the one where they put the freeze machine in the car and he died of cold. I would not want any of the curses on me. That would be scary!!



In the end he saved his son from the curse. Dr. Phibes joined his wife in death. His assistant got melted in the acid by accidentally stepping under the tube that the lava comes out of. So that is how it ended, pretty sad.






That is all for today I will write to you on my next blog.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely, romantic movie.

    Grandpa Dill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not sleep tonight!! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete