Sunday, April 1, 2012

Strait A's




Hi! Today I will tell you about getting A's and a reward for it. That is what I will tell you today.



So I got three awards and I will tell you what they are for. The first one was Principals Honor Roll for getting strait A's. I also got a cup of candy with it. The second award was Perfect Attendance for not missing a day of school in those 9 weeks. The third and final award I got was the P.E. award for doing my best in P. E. For getting strait A's I got to pick a treat.



The treat I picked was a Monster High Doll. That night I got on the computer and searched www.target.com and www.toysrus.com and showed daddy what I liked. There were three things I liked the best. I liked Cleo Dead Tired, Nefera Original, and Dragon and Werewolf starter pack. The one that I chose was the...DRAGON AND WEREWOLF STARTER PACK!! I chose it because it gave me more things to do with it. I just got it today!



When I finished all of my chores I got to open my package. The first one I built was the Werewolf. Her name is Clawdia Wolf. The other one I built was the dragon. Her name is Dragona Fire. My order came with free Monster High hair mascara. My dad is awesome and super cool!! I love Monster High!



That is all for today!! I love daddy and mommy!! I love Monster High!!




3 comments:

  1. Katie,

    Wow! Congratulations on your straight A's and your awards.

    Go Monster High Girls!

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granddaddy are proud of you!! Keep up the great work! Grandmama and Granddaddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Do your Monster High girls get sraight A's as well?

    Matt

    ReplyDelete