Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Eve






Hi! Today I will tell you about some different mixed up things.



I am excited about Easter tomorrow. I am going to stay at Grammy and Gramps's house for a week with my little brother, Alex. Today we are going to decorate Easter eggs. It has stickers that say stuff like groovy, peace, and go retro. It comes with 90 stickers, 12 silly circles, 9 eggarounds, 8 egg stands, 6 dye tablets, 1 egg dipper, and 1 drying tray. The colors we have are yellow, red, orange, teal, pink, and blue.



We just dyed Easter eggs and I did three of them. My first one was green. I put the word Luv on it and I put a disco ball, a pair of lips, a music note, a rainbow, and a peace sign. My second one was pink. It has 6 stickers on it. My third is yellow and it has 6 stickers too.



Scott and Madeleine B. came over this afternoon. Alex dyed Madeleine an Easter egg. We just ordered pizza. Beth B. is coming over now. We ordered three pizza's. They were pepperoni and ground beef, sausage and bacon, and the last one is ultimate cheese.



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I can't wait for Easter and Grammy's house.




2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    We look forward to seeing you, Ashton and Alex tomorrow.

    Happy Easter!

    Love
    Grammy and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter eggs, Katie! Have a great time at Grammy and Gramps. We miss you guys too!! Grandmama and Granddad

    ReplyDelete