Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break




Hi! Today I will tell you about my spring break.



You already know, from my last blog, that I spent spring break at my Grandparent's house. The first day we watched Hop and then we ate breakfast; we had pancakes. Later we went to the park and played. After that we had ice cream. All three of us, me Alex and Gramps, had vanilla ice cream but of course Alex had rainbow sprinkles. The next day we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Then we had cheese omelets (my favorite mmmmm). Then when Gramps came home we were going to go to the theater but Grammys legs hurt. So instead we went to Toys'R'Us. I got two new Monster High Dolls. They were Frankie Stein Black and White Skull Shores and Cleo De Nile Schools Out. Alex got a green lantern action figure and gun. That after noon we watched Freaky Friday.



The next day we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Shipwrecked. Then we had pancakes. After that we went to the theater and saw Mirror Mirror. After that we ate out for dinner. Thursday we watched We Bought A Zoo. Then we had pancakes. After we went to the park and then had ice cream. We all had the same as we did last time.



The next day was time to go. Boo! So we were running around and packing. When lunch time came so did my Dad and brother. So we said good by and then went to Uncle Mario's house and played at two different parks. I thank my Grandparent's so much for letting my stay.



So that is all! Adios Amigo!





2 comments:

  1. Hey there Agent 98 behind the pole,

    Glad you came and had a good time. Please come again so that I can have another ice cream cone.

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great Spring break. Lots of ice cream consumption. Love, Grandmama and Granddad Dill

    ReplyDelete