Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Books





Hi! I am going to tell you about my books. I have a lot of them!!



I have a lot of books and all of them are wonderful. Most of them are adventure or action. Like Harry Potter or Alice in Wonderland. My most favorite series of books is Harry Potter. But I have many favorites. Like Goddess Girls, My Sister the Vampire, and stuff like Nancy Drew. I have seasonal books like Holly's Jolly Christmas or Boo and I mean it. I like all of my books.(Even if they are ridiculous, Dad).



I am also doing a report on the C and O canal and I have four books on it. I have books about spies and Cinderella, New York and Pollyanna. I have books about Fairy's and BFF's. My school library has some Monster High books.



I have some of mom's old books to. Like Anne and Heidi. My Grandparents bought me books like Ten and Drama Queen. Little house is one of my favorites.



I love my books!! Bye everyone.




2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    These are wonderful books, keep reading.

    Love Grammy and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books too, Katie. In fact, I share some of your faves...like Harry Potter and Nancy Drew. You have great taste! :) Keep it up!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete