Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Everyday Life




Hi! Today I will tell you about my everyday life in the summer.

During the week days I go to camp at 7:00. When I first get there Mom signs Alex and I in then Mom leaves camp and we have free time for an hour. Then when everybody is there we go outside for an hour and a half. Then the next half hour is a game of Quidditch. I am on Griffindor. My position is seeker witch is awesome! After that is lunch and then the pool. We stay at the pool for two hours and then go change at camp. Dad usually picks us up after that but if he is late then we stay for snack. I only like there snack sometimes it is not very good.

Now I will tell you about my weekend. Saturday (today) is chore day. It is also blog day that is what I am doing now. After I write my blog Daddy is dropping me off at Beth's house to help her watch Madeline at a pool party. Mom mostly works on the addition because we have to get it done by some time in September. On Sunday we do our chores and then relax. Sometime during the weekend we usually watch a horror movie but not all weekends.

Camp is pretty fun now that I have friends there. After camp when I get home I go straight to chores unless it is gym day. I do math, play games, and read at the gym. Once I am done chores then it is usually time for dinner. My Mom is a great cook!! During dinner we usually eat in front of the TV and watch a show, but sometimes we eat at the kitchen table. After that we have reading time and then bed.

So that is my everyday awesome life. I have great family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Katie,

    You certainly do have awesome life. The only thing missing is some burnt popcorn with molasses, mustard, raspberry jam, ice cream, ketchup, chocolate cake, marshmellows, burnt hotdogs on a burnt bun and lima beans and aligator feet, all mixed up in one Giant Bowl! Guaranteed to keep you awake all night long.

    Love you,
    Grammy and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie-you sure are having a fun, busy summer! grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. What model broom dost thou ride whilst playing Quidditch?

    ReplyDelete