Saturday, July 21, 2012

This August




Hi! Today I will tell you about this August.

This August is very busy for me. On August 5th I am going to go to Sarah Linhart's house until August 8th. Today my oldest brother Ashton is going to Grammy and Gramp's house for week. Later in the month we are going to New York and visiting my Aunt Robyn when the rest of my family leaves I will stay for a week. My Mom and Dad are going to Uncle Mario's birthday party too. August 10th is the last day of summer camp. Then on August 20th School starts. I am a little scared that I could not get to classes on time, or that I will get lost trying to get to them. Last year my teacher let us practice lock combinations and I could never get it open.

Aunt Robyn is awesome! I hope that I will be able to bring my scrapbook supplies so that we can work on it together. Aunt Robin has a blog called Made in Brooklyn, it is really fun and interesting. My Aunt is also a great cook and photographer. My Aunt is all kinds of amazing things. She has two adorable kids named Andrew and Isaac. I am not sure what job Uncle Dave has.

I am scared and happy about school. I am happy because I get to hang out with my friends after a summer without them. The only friends from school in my neighborhood are Emily and Gissel and they are not home a lot. I don't know why but I love getting new school supplies.

August is a good month for me.


- Posted by Katie

4 comments:

  1. Katie!! BRING YOUR SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES!!!

    (I can't even believe you wondered if you should or not…oh man!)

    It's going to be SO FUN! :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, have a great time at Aunt Robyn's!! And --EVERYONE loves getting new back to school supplies--the girls do anyway!! I love them too! Love, Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I hope you have a lot of fun in your last month before school starts! Make sure you do a bunch of things YOU want! Just don't beat up anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will make sure we purchase smoothie supplies and put some Marvel movies in the netflix queue for your visit to Sarah's house in August! Too bad the summer break is over half over already! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete