Saturday, September 8, 2012

One Direction







Hi! Today I will tell you about my favorite band called One Direction.





One Direction is my favorite boy band. There're 5 of them. Their names are Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayin. Every girl in school likes One Direction. My friend Sarah got me into One Direction.






Sarah has like 16 posters of One Direction all over her walls and ceiling. Every time I say One Direction at school the girls around me squeal. All of the One Direction members are British.






I only have one of their songs it is called What Makes You Beautiful. That is my favorite song. My second favorite is called Up All Night. They only have one album out but they will get a new one soon.






One Direction is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh boy bands….

    This boy band is pretty cute, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tough one! (Which one is that again?)

    ReplyDelete