Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chambersburg Christmas Parade




Hi. Today I will tell you about the Chambersburg Christmas parade that we went to last night.


Last night we went to a Christmas parade in Chambersburg. First we saw stuff like the mayor and advertisements, boring stuff like that. Then we saw baton twirlers, marching bands, dance teams, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and things like that.



My favorite part of the parade was the baton twirlers and hot chocolate. Daddy's was me. Moms was when we moved to the town square. Alex won't tell me what his is. Ashton's was looking at the Jesus that had a buzz-cut.



We didn't stay the hole time because we got tired of standing and we were cold. That was a bummer because we didn't get to see Santa and the tree lighting. It was pretty fun I hope we go again next year.



That was the Chambersburg parade. I will write more next weekend about Thanksgiving.





Another malfunction.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was super fun, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your should do a family float next year!! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete