Sunday, November 25, 2012

My 3 Day Weekend




Hi. Today I will tell you about my 3 day weekend. First I will talk about Christmas in Sheperdstown. Second I will talk about going to Uncle Mario's house. Last I will talk about going to Sarah's house. That is what I will talk about this blog post.

So the Christmas in Shepherdstown. On Friday we went to Sheperdstown for a Christmas celebration with Uncle Mario, Rebecca, and Sophia. They are family friends. When we got there a lady read the Grinch and The Night Before Christmas over a loud speaker. Then there was the tree lighting and Santa riding into town on his sleigh. When all that was over you could sit on Santa's lap, but none of us did. Instead we just looked around the little stores. After that I went with Mario, Rebecca, and Sophia to their house.

When I got to their house Sophia went to bed and about an hour after, I did too. The next morning, when I came downstairs, I ate breakfast. I had a pumpkin-cranberry muffin. I played with Sophia for a while after that and then we went to Target to get Christmas tree decorations. We got gold and silver ribbon first. Then we got silver ornaments. After that we went back to their house and decorated the tree. At 2:00 Uncle Mario took me to Sarah's house for a sleepover/birthday party.

When I got to Sarah's house we went upstairs to her room and talked for a while. Then we went back downstairs and she opened my present. She loved them! After a while the other girls came and we had dinner. After dinner we went to the movies and saw Rise of the Guardians. It was a great movie!!! Next we went back to Sarah's house and had ice-cream sundays. Then, and this is my favorite part, we did blind makeovers. It was really fun. After that we went to bed. The next morning we had eggs and sausage. My mom came right after breakfast so I said goodbye and left.

That was my awesome 3 day weekend!! My favorite part was at Sarah's house. Christmas in Sheperdstown was beautiful. Shopping at Target with Rebecca was really fun!! Blind makeovers and the movie were my favorite parts of the party.


- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun, Ms. Katie! Sarah loved the blind makeovers too. The makeup has been put away until next time (which will be in the summer, outside - LOL)

    ReplyDelete