Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanksgiving Party




Hi. Today I will tell you about the Thanksgiving Party that the Lineberry's threw.


When we got there we mostly just hung around for a while. There was Steve, Steph, Bryn, Scott, Beth, Madeline, Larry, Alex, Caleb, and Heath. There were other people there, but I didn't know them. I talked to Beth and held Madeline for a while.



After that we ate. There was turkey, mash potatoes, Mac and cheese, green bean casserole, chocolate cake, monkey bread, cheese with crackers, and chips. There was a lot more like stuffing but I can't name all of them.



Madeline is getting so big! She is adorable!!!!!! I can't wait to help babysit her. It will be so much fun. After we ate I played with Ashton, Alex, Bryn, and Caleb for a while then I just watched TV while Mom, Dad and all the other adults kicked me of the porch while they smoked and talked.



It was one of the best party's that they have had. The best one yet. It seems to get better each year.



Malfunction.



2 comments:

  1. You will be a great baby sitter!! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynn has two n's. There was no monkey bread. Your brother made a terrible mess with his chocolate cake on one of Larry's outdoor chairs. Pass that along to the appropriate parties and make sure Ashton knows it came from me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete