Sunday, January 13, 2013

Comic Book Room




Hi! Today I will tell you about my dads comic book room.


I know it sounds nerdy and geeky, but its actually starting to look pretty nice. He bought some cool display cases and other things So yesterday and today I have been up there a million times helping him move in.






He has all kinds of superhero stuff up there. Most of it is Aquaman. He is dads favorite superhero. Mine is Wonder Woman, but who couldn't guess that. He also has three really old radio's that are pretty neat.






It's not done yet but it will be in a couple of weeks! We do need a couch and a couple other things like a bed for me! Sorry I got off topic. That was the addition not dads room.






It's pretty neat, and the stuff we are digging up brings back old memory's.










- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. One day Katie, maybe you too can have your own COMIC BOOK ROOM! Good job helping your dad!

    ReplyDelete