Sunday, January 6, 2013

Addition

Hello! Today I will tell you about the addition that my mother is building.



First I will name all the rooms in the addition. So the sun room is just a room my mom built mostly for the kids to play in and some for the adults to hang out, but the kids was the main idea. My parents have switched it around now. Then we have my parents master bedroom and bathroom. The best part about there room is the walk-in closet!!!!! I want one so bad!!!!!



So then there is my dads comic book room. It has a walk-in storage closet. He is obsessed with superhero's like Aquaman. The last two rooms are the two car garage and another storage room for dads comic things. It's not done yet but it is pretty close. I think we only have to finish the stairs and the molding.



Anyway when the addition is done I get a new room with a bathroom in it just for me!!!!!!!!!! My grandparents bought me a whole bunch of things to put in there and Santa brought me a zebra chair, plus mom said she would put put her old vanity in there. My room will be amazing!!!!! Ashton will have daddy's old comic book room and Alex will have my current room. I am already starting to pack. (Not my idea.)






I can't wait!!!! I think it will be done sometime during February.






- Posted by Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment