Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Number 2

Hi! Yesterday my family went down to Virginia to my Grandparents house for a second Christmas. Other family members were there too.

Yesterday it was us five, Grammy, Gramps, Brittany, Jason, Jessica, and Jonathan. When we first got there we were the first ones to arrive, other than Grammy and Gramps. The others all came in one car. Before they arrived we had lunch and opened presents.

I got a lot. I got new sheets, bedding, pillows, washcloths, towels. It was super cool. It is all for my new room and bathroom. I also got a scrapbook, cupcake holders, and guess what. It's all zebra print. My favorite was the bed things but I loved it all!!!!!!!!! Alex liked his new 3-foot long helicarrier. Ashton liked his bomber jacket.

Then when everyone else came we had dinner. It was beef, corn, asparagus, rolls, and maybe some other things. After that we opened the presents from the others and they opened theirs. I got a new watch, a journal, a flying doll, and a stationary kit.

Christmas number 2 was awesome and really fun.




- Posted by Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment