Sunday, December 30, 2012

Music



Hello people. Today my blog will be about music. I will tell you things like my favorite songs and singers. What I am playing on my electric guitar. Things like that.















So first I will talk about One Direction. My favorite songs from there first album are What Makes You Beautiful, Up All Night, and One Thing. My favorite songs from the second album are Live While We're Young, C'mon, C'mon, and Little Things. One Direction is amazing.















Now I will tell you some of my favorite singers. One Direction, of course, is top on the list. Others I like are, Adele, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Lopez, Jessie J., Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Kesha, Kelly Clarkson, Lady GaGa, LMFAO, Pink, Selena Gomez, Shakira, Taio Cruz, Taylor Swift, Usher, The Wanted, and Whitney Duncan. Those are just some of the best singers I listen to.














I play a lot of old songs on my guitar because that is what my guitar teacher, Brad Wolfe, likes. Recently I started playing a pretty modern song. This song is called Set Fire To The Rain by Adele Adkins. It is one of my favorite songs and she is on my list of favorite singers. She is the first one I mentioned other than One Direction.














I love music I listen to it all the time and I got more iTunes money for Christmas so I can get more songs!!














Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. I love "Skyfall". Do you like that one as well? I am disappointed Led Zeppelin is not on your list. Ask you teacher about "Stairway To Heaven".

    Matt

    ReplyDelete