Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas




Hi! Today I will be writing about Christmas and just a little on Christmas Eve.


So on Christmas Eve we had a huge dinner with turkey, stuffing, gravy, the usual Christmas Eve dinner. After dinner we opened 2 presents each from Grammy and Gramps. They were both there. Ashton got a new robe, tank tops, and pajama bottoms. Alex got a new winter coat, and a box full of crafts for him to do. I got a new robe, and new pajamas. I absolutely, positively, love what I got from them. After we opened presents Dad read Santa Mouse our family tradition.



That night I fell asleep around eleven and woke up around six. I sat on my bed and waited an hour until my grandparents got there and my dad woke my brothers up. As soon as Daddy said go away to the sunroom we flew like a flash tore open the paper and put the toy in our stash. I will save my two favorite presents for last but right now I will list out all of my presents. I got tons of Aeropostale clothes, headphones, and belts, I got fake mustaches, and sunglasses with a mustache hanging down from a chain, I got superhero socks, I got One Direction magazines and iPod case, many One Direction collector cards, a One Direction DVD, a Monster High doll, and Monster High erasers, notebooks, and cards, a One Direction book and a couple other things. My Aunt gave me a one year subscription to Discovery Girls.






Now it is time for the two presents I have saved for last I got a ZEBRA BIG JOE CHAIR AND........ AN ELECTRIC GUTAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY PRESENTS. Anyway after that we had breakfast and diddle dallied with our toys. We did that pretty much all day and then we had Christmas Dinner. Can you guess what our Christmas dinner was? You are probably thinking leftovers from Christmas Eve but no. We had whatever was in the fridge that we could make. For me that was two hot dogs.






MY CHRISTMAS WAS WONDERFUL AND NOW I AM OFF TO PRACTICE MY BRAND NEW ELECTRIC GUTAIR SO TATA.







SPECIAL PHOTO'S






- Posted by Katie

2 comments:

  1. "diddle dallied"??? I've never heard that one. At my family's Christmas Eve gift exchange, one of my 13-year-old cousins got a life-sized cardboard stand-up of one of those One Dementia guys, Harold maybe?

    ReplyDelete