Sunday, December 16, 2012

Babysitting Madeline




Hi! Today I will tell you about babysitting Beth and Scott's kid Madeline. Beth, Scott, and Madeline are family friends.



Last night we went to Madeline's house at around 5:30. She is a valentine baby. She is not yet a year old. She is so adorable. She has cute little chubby cheeks and light blonde hair. When we got their Beth told us what to do and left. First we sat down for dinner. Mom, Alex, and I had McDonalds and Madeline had some yogis. They were just yogurt chips broken in half.



Then we played with her for a while. Then it was time for her bath time. I soaped her down and got her into her PJ's. Then I heated her bottle and fed it to her. Then I gave her her teeth pills and she almost bit my finger off. Then I put her in bed and went down stairs. I watched the baby monitor until she fell asleep. Then Beth and Scott came back and we left.



Ashton and Daddy were having a guys night. They went to Larry's house. Steve and Heath were their too. First they had buffalo wings from Ledos. After they ate they watched Die Hard. Then I guess the just hung out for a while and came home.



I miss Madeline so much. She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her again.




- Posted by Katie

2 comments:

  1. What a good job you did, Miss Katie. She looks like a really sweet baby. Did she cry at all? Babies don't like teething, they chew on everything and drool like anything! I am proud of you. Dixiegirl in VT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're being trained to be a baby sitter. Be sure to bring your guitar next time so you can play a lullaby.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete