Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Ritchey Family Reunion



Hi! Today I will tell you about the Ritchey family reunion party that my moms half of the family celebrates.

Yesterday in Saxton, Pennsylvania my moms half of the family has a huge reunion in a giant lodge. When we first got there we went down stairs to the game and basketball room. I played basketball while Ashton and Alex played the games. I love playing basketball. After most of the relatives arrived Gramps and I played pictionary. When everyone arrived Aunt Jessica, Uncle Jonathan, Ashton, Alex, and I played CAT.

CAT is when you shoot the basketball and if you make it in the hoop you get the first letter and once you have spelled CAT you win. After that we had dinner. There was mashed-potato's, turkey, stuffing, mac and cheese, and a lot of other good foods. There was also dessert. We had fudge, cookies, cupcakes, and a lot of other things too.

After dinner and dessert we had present time. Alex got 2 ornaments, a Spider-Man, and a plane. Ashton and I each got a plane and the family present was more pieces to our Christmas village. After that we threw our planes and played basketball until it was time to go home.

I had a great time it was super fun.

Malfunction.




- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous day!
    My grandparents live in Saxton, PA!
    Both of my parents grew up there:)
    I miss you Bug!
    Happy Holidays!
    Love you!
    Alison ( Mrs. Burnett)

    ReplyDelete