Sunday, January 20, 2013

Katey Boothe

Hi! Today I will tell you about my friend Katey's birthday party.

She had it at Galaxy Skate Land. I gave her the most amazing gift. A white purse that I had stuffed like a stocking with a cute girl tie, suspenders with lip prints on them, and a belt that had a piano on it. I'm such an awesome friend. Anyway, she loved it. (Well I haven't gone yet, but I know she will love my present.)

So when I got there I figured out I was the only one that came. She invited eleven other people that didn't come. That was ok though because it was just Katey, her sister, and myself. I was right. She loved my present. We had a great time. After Galaxy Skate Land we stopped at Wendy's where Katey got lunch.

Then we went to my house to work on our social studies report.That was ok. We worked the whole time. At the end we finished the report and got some pictures for the report or backboard. Then Katey's Uncle came and picked her up and now I'm all lonely.

Today was pretty great. The skating rink was pretty cool once I got the hang of skating.





1 comment:

  1. I agree, you are a great friend! And your gift for Katey was super! I know she loved it. Grandmama--AKA DixiegirlinVT.

    ReplyDelete