Monday, March 25, 2013

Alex's Wardrobe

Hello people's. today I will be continuing the wardrobe segment. This time with my little brother, Alex's, clothes.






So Alex doesn't have a whole lot of shirts but I didn't take pictures of most of them. Since he goes to a private school he has to wear a school uniform. I used to have to do that and it made me look so drab and dull. I hated it!!









Not all of Alex's shirts are uniform though, some are for weekends and some are for special events like Easter and Christmas. Most of his weekend shirts are superhero's thanks to Dad.









Grammy buys Alex all of his Easter and Christmas clothes. He says he likes Grammy's fancy clothes best. Next comes weekend superhero shirts then last and not surprising is the school uniforms.









Alex is a big fan of how he dresses other than his school uniforms. He also loves his tie's and gets excited when he is allowed to wear one.




- Posted by Katie

3 comments:

  1. Katie, your clothes are WAY cuter than Alex's….but I do love that he loves wearing ties. so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of Alex's clothes are the same clothes Harry from ONE DIRECTION wears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammy loves his fancy clothes the best also, while Gramps like the NY Yankee shirt the best!

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete