Sunday, March 31, 2013

Aunt's, Uncle's, and Cousins

So today as you probably already guessed I am going to write about my aunt, uncle, and cousin's that visited yesterday.

They all were supposed to come up last weekend but my uncle had a work problem. So instead they came on Friday at like 10:00 pm. After they got here we all went to bed. I woke the next morning to find everyone chilling in the sunroom.

So later my mom made us breakfast. Then we went outside and Nerfed for about two hours or as long as it took for us to get to lunch time. So my mom pulled out the fire pit and we cooked hot dogs and marshmallows.

After that we played for about a half an hour and went back inside to show people my father's new comic book room. After that we found out the Easter bunny came and we did our egg hunt with our little cousins. We played the rest of the day and they went home that night.

That's all for today people. (P.S. Aunt Robyn, Andrew and Isaac forgot their eggs.)








- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. Miss Kate, you are an excellent hostess and story teller!! Happy Spring! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete