Sunday, December 8, 2013

Family Reunion


Family Reunion

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about my family reunion.

The family was on my moms side. My grandparents were there and a lot of my great aunts and uncles. One of my uncles came but my other one and his wife couldn't make it. Neither could their daughter, my cousin. Anyway when we got their we hung out for a while. There was a Christmas tree that spit out snow from the top into a huge bowl. The bowl took it back to the top of the tree.



There is a huge gym in the basement. There is also a game room with pool and foosball. All the basket balls were flat. We mostly played frisbee with the frisbee's that gramps got us. We had some snacks and punch. We just hung out and talked for a while more. Then they announced dinner. We all sat down at a big long table. We said grace and ate dinner.

There was a metric ton of food! Turkey, mash potatoes, everything! Then we all sat down in groups and played a little more and talked. Then my grandparents brought presents for Ashton, Alex, and I. Alex got three ornaments, a sleigh, a fire truck, and a mitten. I also got a mitten, and a dove. Ashton just got a sleigh. Then we got pieces to our Christmas village. We got three new trees. Then we got a church. We got a beer wagon and the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future. Then we had to leave.

I had a great time this year and it was super fun! I didn't want to leave!

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. That tree spitting snow is pretty crazy! :) Love it!

    Sounds like it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete