Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

Hello every one! Today I am going to be talking about my Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving!

For my Thanksgiving we went to my Grandparent's house. We got there at about eleven o'clock. We hung out for a while and watched the Macy's Day Parade. Then we ate lunch. We had some really good sandwiches that Grammy makes. Then my Mom and Grammy started cooking for dinner. I had to work on my science fair report for a while. It was an extremely boring thing to do on Thanksgiving day. I don't like the science fair! Anyway that took me about an hour. My dad napped for a while when I was working on my science fair.

Gramps and I walked Daisy for a while. Daisy is their dog. She is so cute! I have never walked a dog before. It was really fun. We just talked for a while. We only did I think two blocks. It was too short! If only you could walk a cat, I have two of them. When we got back, Grammy gave us some old family Christmas decorations. There was a big Santa music box, a Santa candle, a tiny wood sled that says welcome friends, and a plastic home. They also gave us a real old sled.

Then we had the feast. There was turkey, mashed potatoes, pickles, beats, cranberry sauce, gravy, vegetables, stuffing, and probably more! We just laughed, talked, and ate the whole time. Then we went into the living room and played a card game. I won the game! Then we went to the kitchen for desert. We had ice cream and cupcakes. I had made the cup cakes the day before.

I had a great Thanksgiving with my grandparents! I hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving too!




-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too!
    Love,
    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete