Sunday, July 6, 2014


Top Ten: Summer Activities

Hi guys! So today I am going to tell you all about my top ten summer activities. So basically what I like to do in the summer.

So number one is swimming. I love to swim! My favorite is the ocean, but I also like pools. Every year I take swimming lessons at a local pool and they teach you fancy kinds of swimming. Number two is volleyball. I play volleyball on a team at parks and rec. I play and it's really fun but it's better when you have someone to hit it back to you. For number three I chose friends. I like hanging out with my friends year around but especially in summer.



Number four is the movies. I like going to the movies year around but I like being in the cool theater watching a movie when it's hot outside. Number five is fire pitting. I like doing this in the evenings. We just sit around the fire and sometimes roast marshmallows. For number six I chose shopping. I love going to the mall on hot summer days (or any day really). Number seven is girly things. I like picking out clothes and painting my nails, doing my makeup, every thing I don't have time for before school in the winter.

Number eight is having barbecue's. It's really fun to go to a barbecue in the summer and be with your friends. Number nine is fireworks. It makes me sad that we only do fireworks once a year because I love them! They are really pretty and fun. Number ten is scrapbooking. I like to scrapbook a lot and we take lots of pictures especially in the summer.

So that's it! I. Really enjoy all of these things. They are really fun for a summer day.

-Bye People

1 comment: