Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pandora Bracelets

Pandora Bracelets

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk to you all about Pandora Bracelets. I have been loving mine a lot so I want to tell you about it.

So I'll start out with what it is. A Pandora Bracelet is a charm bracelet that you buy charms for and each charm means something to you. You can choose a theme for your bracelet or you can just but any charms on it. I chose a theme for mine it's pink, silver, and gold.

So now I will talk about my bracelet. I have the original Pandora bracelet with the barrel clasp. My charm is called the abundance of love pink enamel. The next one I want is called the royal crown. I think it's super pretty! So that's my bracelet so far!



Now I will tell you about some of the charms. They have mother and daughter ones and best friends. They have a lot of charms and they are always coming out with new collections. They have a lot of category's! They have Fairy Tale, Celestial, Inspirational, Nautical, Chic, Music and Arts, Sports, Family and Friends, Nature, Animals, Vacation and Travel, Valentines Day and Love, Holiday, Occasions, and more!

So I love my Pandora Bracelet a lot and I love the look of it!


-Bye People

1 comment: