Sunday, June 15, 2014

Volleyball Camp

Volleyball Camp

So today I am going to talk about volleyball camp. I went to volleyball camp for the last five days. I did it at my local Parks and Rec. A lot of the girls had never played before. I played last year so at first it was kinda boring.

So Monday was kind of basics, it was pretty boring. We just went throughout hitting the ball and doing our serves. Then we played a game wear we got into four groups of six. We all had a volleyball and the fist person in line had to run down the gym and hand their volleyball to the next person in line. So the very last person in line had six volleyballs and the goal was to finish first. Then on Tuesday we did more review and we did setting and serving. Tuesday was still kind of boring but still fun.

On Wednesday we started playing games. We did some three on three and four on four. We also played queen of the court. That's were you play volleyball and you can only score points on one side of the court. It's pretty fun. So on Thursday we did some warm ups and practiced some serving. Then we played six on six full out games for the other half of practice.

Lastly, on Friday after warm ups coach gave us shirts that say parks and rec. volleyball camp. They were bright pink! Then we took a team picture in them. For the rest of the day we played six on six games. We did that for the entire rest of practice.

I am going to the beach right now for a week and I just realized I forgot to bring my volleyball. By the end of the week I was sore and tired. I had a lot of fun this entire week and I really love volleyball.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment