Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ocean City, New Jersey

Ocean City New Jersey

Hi guys today I am going to tell you all about my yearly trip to Ocean City, New Jersey. My family has been doing this since around 1899. It's a family tradition that we do every year.

So we got there last Saturday. We got there a little after lunch so we unpacked and got comfortable for a while. Then we had Voltaco's for dinner. (A restaurant) After that we walked the board walk. We looked in cute shops and ate Khors Brothers ice cream. The next day we went to the beach right after our breakfast. We spent the rest of the day swimming and laying out on the beach. We went back around 2:00pm and relaxed until dinner.

My dad went on bike rides every morning. He took each of us with him once. My mom does this thing with us every year called Mommy and Me Day. So she took my little brother Alex on Monday. The rest of us just went down to the beach. On Tuesday after we went to the beach and after dinner our Aunt Robyn and her two adorable sons Andrew and Isaac came. We did some more board walking when they came. Wednesday my Mom, my Grandmama and I went to Stone Harbor. We looked at adorable things in all the shops and ate lunch. My Grandmama got me my beach happy. (A beach happy is something my Grandmama gets each of her grand kids every year) She bought me two amazing perfumes witch was super nice of her and I love them!

So on Thursday was my day with mom. We stayed at the beach until about 1pm. Then we went home, cleaned up, and relaxed. So around four we first went to cvs and I got four lip glosses and a creme blush. Then we went out to dinner and had Chinese food. So then we went up to the boardwalk to a jewelry store called Henry's. So my mom got a bangle style pandora bracelet with the barrel clasp and a turtle charm. I got the original pandora bracelet with the barrel clasp and my charm has pink hearts all over it with two gold ones. On Friday my Aunt Melody came and went to the beach with us. She brought her daughter Sarah and her boyfriend. It was a really fun day. So this morning (Saturday) we packed up and left.

I didn't want to go! The beach is what I look forward to all year! I like seeing part of my family and I miss them! Thanks Grandmama and Grandaddy for hosting us for the week!




-Bye People

1 comment: