Saturday, June 7, 2014

School

School

Today I am going to tell you guys about school. About what I am going to miss and what I won't.

So first I am going to talk about what I will miss about school. We got out on Thursday. Honestly I won't miss much of school. I think only friends. I also like art class but that's about it. I don't know, school isn't all that great.

So now I will talk about what I won't miss about school. This one might be long. I won't miss girl drama, mean girls, school work, teachers, home work, all the trash and dirt on the floor, bullies, loud people, and gym class. So yeah for me there's not much to love about school.



One thing I don't really get is that they complain about all the snow days but then we don't do anything the last two weeks of school. Kind of confused about that. Overall I won't miss school and I think summer is too short.

So that's it! School is out!!! Summer is going to go flying bye! I can't wait to go to Ocean City, New Jersey next Saturday.

Location:Gallows Rd,Dunn Loring,United States

1 comment: