Sunday, August 10, 2014

Going Back To School Already?

Going Back To School Already?

Hi guys so today I am going to talk about back to school something I have been dreading ever since the first day of summer vacation.

So first I am going to talk about why I don't want to go back to school. Alright so the first is Cira. My best friend Cira just moved away so I'm starting school completely alone. Next there is a lot of girl drama going around at my age. Not just girls either there is also boy drama.

Now I'm going to talk about the reason we go to school: the work. I don't mind the work part to much because it helps. Sure it's not the fun part of school but it's helps you I life so you need it. The only part of school work I don't like is partnering up with people because most of the time I end up doing all the work with no help from my partner.

Lastly I am going to tell you about what I look forward to about school. So number one is back to school shopping! I love to shop for school supplies I don't really know why. I like binders and folder that have cute prints or words on them. I also like going back to school clothes and shoe shopping.

So that's the good, the bad, and the ugly of going back to school. (Oh and one more ugly is that it starts on August 18th!!!! That is way to early not even after Labor Day!)


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment