Sunday, August 17, 2014

Top Ten: Favorite Songs


Top Ten: Favorite Songs

Hi guys so today I am going to do one of my blogs in my top ten series. Today's top ten is music. I will list all of my favorite songs and two honorable mentions.

Alright so number 10 is Titanium by David Guetta & Sia. I really like this song because it's about a strong female character. Number 9 is Riot! by Cher Lloyd. This one also has a strong female character in it standing up to people. Number 8 is I Wanna Go by Brittany Spears. I mostly like this one for the music. The lyrics are ok but I like the music. Number 7 is Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. This one I like the music and lyrics to. I think they are really fun.

Number 6 is Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony. I like the music and the words to this. Number 5 is Defying Gravity. I'm not sure what it is about this one that I love so much, but I think it's really good. Number 4 is Don't Stop Believin' by the Glee Cast. I think the music and lyrics in this song are really fun. Number 3 is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I love this song! I don't know it's just really good.

Number 2 is the Glee Cast mash up of Halo and Walking On Sunshine. I think that this one is really fun and I love the mix up. Number one is the Glee Cast mash up of It's My Life and Confessions. I really like the music and the lyrics and everything about this one. Ok so honorable mentions are Selena Gomez's Stars Dance and Katy Perry's Choose Your Battles.

So all of these songs are really fun and it was so hard to narrow my songs down to these twelve.

-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment