Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cacapon Lake Trip

Cacapon Lake Trip

So today I am going to tell you all about my trip to Cacapon Lake.

So we got there at around 10:30 with my friend Cira. So at around 11:00 my parents friends Scott and Beth came with their baby daughter Madeline. So we went into the water and swam in the lake for a little while. The we spent a lot of time over in the deep section jumping in and swimming to the bottom to get things.






Next we played a lot of beach volleyball. I thought that the sand would make it a lot harder than it actually was though. I was kinda disappointed and relieved at the same time. We ate lunch on the beach and had Ice cream. We had a really great time.






So there was a small black fish stuck in a pool of water in the sand. Cira told me that it was a leech. So I got extremely freaked out and scared to go in the water. She realized that she wouldn't be able to swim with me then so she told me she was kidding, but I was still a little freaked out.



So today was really fun and Cira is moving to New Jersey on August 7th so I will miss her.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: