Sunday, October 19, 2014

Black and White Halloween Horror Movies


Black and White Halloween Horror Movies

Hi guys so today I am going to talk about the old black and white Halloween horror movies.

So recently I have watched a few of these old horror movies. Frankenstein, Abott and Castelo meet Dracula, Frankenstein, and the Werwolf, The Invisible Man, Dracula's Daughter, The House of Dracula. I liked all of these but my favorite was Dracula's Daughter. I'm not sure why I just really liked it. My favorite scene was when they found out she was Dracula's daughter. I think my second favorite was The Invisible Man. My favorite scene from that one is when he is walking through the snow and leaving footprints in it.

My favorite monster's are Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy, and the Creature of the black lagoon. An honorable mention goes to the Invisible Man. I like Dracula probably because to me he is the scariest monster. Frankenstein is good because I thought the idea of him making a person was really cool. I like the mummy because I have always kind of been interested in the Egyptian tombs and pyramids. Lastly I like the creature of the black lagoon because I love to swim and I just really like the idea of him.

I think that these are a lot less scary than the horror movies you see now. For instance I just saw Annabel in the theaters the other day and it scarred me a lot! I think some of the factors to that are now we have color and better special effects. I really like the classics but they aren't scary movies to me. The movies now like Annabel, Mama, and the Decent are a lot scarier then the old movies.

So that concludes my old black and white monster movies blog. I really enjoy watching these movies in October.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Now these are some scary movies I think I can watch! :) You're right...the older ones aren't as scary! :)

    ReplyDelete