Sunday, October 26, 2014

Top Ten Songs

Top Ten Songs

Hi guys so today I am going to talk about my top ten favorite songs. I have done one of these posts before but I think for the most part they have changed a lot. These are in no particular order.



Ok so song number one is Fireflies by Owl City. This song is pretty old. I think it is really good and the music itself is really pretty. Number two is Timber by Pitbull (feat. Ke$ha). Again I really like the music to this one. Three is called Let It Go from Frozen. Maybe I just like the movie but I think this song is great.


Number four is Like a Champion by Selena Gomez. This one has great music and the lyrics are inspiring. So number five is probably Perfect by P!nk. This one has amazing and inspiring lyrics and music. Number six is I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. I really like the background music in this song. Seven is called Wings by Little Mix. I really like both the music and lyrics I think it's all about girl power.



So number eight is called Write You're Name by Selena Gomez. I like the background music in this one. I think it is a really fun beat. Number nine is Something Were Not by Demi Lavoto. It's one of those songs you just want to sing along to. Lastly, number ten is Really Don't Care by Demi Lavoto. I again like everything about this song.



So those are my top ten favorite songs. I think that all of them are really good songs and I listen to them all the time.


-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! I have to check out some of these songs!! :)

    ReplyDelete