Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dad's Halloween Makeup

Dad's Halloween Makeup

Hi guys so today I'm going to tell you about my dad's Halloween makeup.

So this Halloween my dad was the devil. My mother and I worked on his makeup. So first we painted his entire face red. Next we took black and darkened it up around his eyes a bit. Then we took black mascara and ran that through his eyebrows. Next we filled his eyebrows, goatee, and mustache in with black paint. Last we put powder to make his face matte.

I think that we should have made his face look more darkened and dirty like it was around the eyes. I also that we should have just stuck with mascara and not the black paint for the eyebrows, goatee, and mustache. I think it turned out ok but if we had more time it would have been better.

We also put on one of my moms darker lipsticks on him. That part looked really good because you're lips are naturally darker than you're skin. I think that we also should have countered a little bit with the black using a light hand.



Overall I had fun doing it and it was great for the one night.


-Bye People

1 comment: