Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Week


Thanksgiving Week

Hi guys so I am going to tell you about my trip to Vermont for Thanksgiving.

So on Tuesday we got in the car and drove to Vermont. Our plan was to leave on Wednesday. The snow would have been too much to travel through so we had to go early. It was about midnight when we got there. It is a twelve hour car trip. When we got there we went strait to bed. The next day we had a nice big breakfast. We hung out for a while and my parents took my little brother shopping with them. I took a nap while they did that. Then when they got back we had dinner and went to bed.



Thanksgiving day my Aunt, Uncle, and two adorable cousins came. That's when it got loud. My little brother and the oldest cousin are the same age. They are really good friends and also really loud. So pretty much the entire day was cooking for the girls and socializing for the boys. We had a huge thanksgiving feast. My grandmother and Aunt Robyn did a ton of cooking. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry salsa, corn relish, green bean casserole, rolls, and more. We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks to Grandmama for making the food!





So the next day we decorated for Christmas pretty much all day again. In my opinion Saturday was the best day. We had a girly day where we went to a craft fair. It was really fun! So we looked at a lot of home made things you could buy. There was one of those mouse stand that my Grandmother and I love! She got a few things and I got a mug. It had a mouse in crutches with a broken foot and another mouse with a huge red crayon writing hearts all over it. Then we went to two different body care things (my mother and I) while my aunt and grandmama wondered off. So at the first stand my mom got some bath salts and I got three soaps and a bath bomb. At the second stand my mom didn't get anything but I got a two pack of two cupcake soaps and a three pack of peppermint bark soaps. Then when we got home we had dinner and of to bed.


So in the free time my brothers and cousins and I went out into the snow. They had two plastic sleds. We created a great sliding hill until both of the sleds completely shattered and cracked. They were years old though. We still had fun in the snow. There were huge icicles that we played with. The three smaller boys made a tunnel in the snow for them to go through. Then I sat on it.


So today (Sunday) we are heading back home with another 12 hour trip.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment