Sunday, November 16, 2014

Friends Thanksgiving

Friends Thanksgiving

Hi guys! So today I am going to be talking about my friends thanksgiving. Friends thanksgiving is something we do every year. We gather a bunch of friends at one of their houses and we have a thanksgiving party.

So this year it was at our friends Larry and Alex's house. When we got there it was pretty quite but that changed fast. I spent the first ten minutes texting my friend in New Jersey. Then Madeline came. If you have read some of my past blogs you know about her but she is the daughter of a family friend. She is only two or three but she is so adorable and sweet. So we ate dinner first. There was so much food. There was tons of deserts too.

The food was really good! So thank you to everyone who made all of it. So after dinner Madeline asked me to play hide and seek with her. Madeline's version of hide and seek is telling you where to hide then going and counting and coming back to you. It's a little boring but she is to cute to not play with her. So while we were playing hide and seek a lot of the boy children were playing sword fighting. That was scary but since I'm significantly taller than all of them I just carried her through. During our game a kid named Austin joined in on the fun. He is 14 years old.

Their family left pretty early due to Madeline's bed time. So then I was left with Austin and Helena. We played nerf pretty much the rest of the night. Helena is a friend that I only see around twice a year. She is really nice and fun. She is 12 and in 6th grade.

So thanks to everyone who made this friends thanksgiving happen and it was fun!




-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment