Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hey! That's my Fish!

Hey! That's my Fish!

Hi guys so today I am going to be reviewing a board game called Hey! That's my fish!

So hey that's my fish is about penguins trying to get as many fish as they can get. So there are four sets of four different colored penguins. So up to four people can play.




Ok so there are three different tiles. A one fish, a two fish, and a three fish.




You have to start on a one fish tile and you can only move in a line. So you rotate turns moving your penguins and the tile that you're penguin comes off of you take. So in the end you count up how many fish my penguins have.



So that is how you play Hey! That's my fish! I think that it is really fun. It is a pretty short game and only takes around five minutes to play.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment