Sunday, September 28, 2014

Volleyball

Volleyball

Hi guys so today I am going to update you all on my volleyball status.

This is my second year playing volleyball for the Teal Tornadoes. I love to play volleyball! Last year when I started I thought I would end up hating it but I really love it. Last year I was pretty bad. None of my serves ever got over the net ever. My bumps never went where I wanted them to go. This year is the last year I can play on this team. Next year in high school I am going to try out for the volleyball team.



This year we have done really good. Most of the time we have either tied or won. We have lost to some of the better teams. Saturday we played the number one team called Green Force and we tied them. The week before we played Black Lightning and we won all four games. So this next Saturday we play championships. I am really excited, nervous, and scared. I really hope we win! I know we can do it, but I know there are a lot of other teams that can also do it.

We have a smaller team this year but I think that we have good players. The only bad think I can think of is the floor burns and bruises when you have to dive for the ball. Even then it is still fun. I play volleyball a lot at home in my back yard and we have practices twice a week for an hour an a half.

So I love volleyball and I really hope we win championships!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: