Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kings Dominion


Kings Dominion

Hi guys so today I am going to tell you all about my family trip to Kings Dominion.

So we went to Kings Dominion last Sunday. It was a day were all Booz Allen employees and their families get in free. So my mom works there and we decided to go. So on Sunday we got there at around 11:00 and the first thing we did was the Woodstock ride. That was pretty fun but a little bit small. So next we headed to the water park.

So at the water park we split up. My dad and I and then my brothers and my mom. So first we did the lazy river. Then we got on a big water slide with lots of tubes and tunnels. Then we did the lazy river one more time and found the boys and mom. Then we did a dinosaur hike. It was pretty long and exciting. The dinosaurs moves and made noises.

So last we did a bunch of roller coasters. I liked the Anaconda that was fun and scary. Then last we went to the candy store. We each got to pick out one thing so it got a box of Runts. Ashton got Lemon Heads and Alex got pezz.

So I had a lot of fun at Kings Dominion and I wish we could have done more, but it takes three hours to get there.

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Kings Dominion as a kid!!! I would probably still love it! :)

    ReplyDelete