Monday, September 1, 2014

Isaac

Isaac

Hi guys so today I am going to be writing about my adorable six year old cousin Isaac.

So recently my family went on another camping trip with Isaac and his family. So Isaac is my dad's sister's son. He is most of the time either very quiet or very loud. He is the cutest kid I have ever seen! He has bright orange hair and he is super smart for his age. So his mother my aunt, does a lot of blogs and he is in a lot of them. Her blog is called Made in Brooklyn.









He lives in New York City with his mom, dad, and other adorable brother. So I wish that Isaac would talk to me a little more when we do get together but he is more into my brothers with their Minecraft business. That's ok thought he is a boy;). It pains me every time Isaac's birthday comes around and he is a year older. I want him to start getting younger!









I remember on time I was in New York when Isaac was a baby and just sat there will he was napping adoring my baby cousin. Earlier today Isaac came to all of us sitting in a circle and says this is our group! All the guys laugh and the girls go aw!

So anyway he is the cutest little thing ever and I love him to death!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. awwww!!! Such a sweet post, Katie!!

    I for one am GLAD he's getting older! He was a HANDFUL as a toddler! He's still a handful...but it used to be near impossible to keep an eye on that kid! :)

    I wish he talked to you more too! Next time maybe you could strike up a conversation about states and capitals. :) He could talk forever about that!

    ReplyDelete