Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cooking Deserts

Cooking Deserts

Hi guys so today I am going to be writing about my new found love for cooking deserts.

So lately I have been makiNg a lot of deserts. Mostly things like cake and cookies. I have just recently started to grow an interest in deserts other than cake. I really want to try making some French deserts, such as tart's and macaroons.



My Aunt and I made this pie together in New York.

My favorite time of the year to make deserts is definitely December. All the cute little deserts you can make are adorable for example I made this one last year: It is simply just a nutter butter dipped in melted chocolate with pretzel antlers, mini marshmallow eyes with a little bit of the melted chocolate for the pupils, and a mini m and m nose. Now you have an amazing tasting little Rudolph.


This is Angel Cake with whipped creme and strawberries.

There is so many things you can do in the world of deserts. I love lemon cake that's one of my favorite deserts. I have also made ice cream before and let me tell you that home made ice cream is so much better than store bought and who thought that could ever happen!

So I love making deserts now. If you have any recipes I would love for you to email them to me @katiebug.dill@comcast.net


-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. I love making desserts too! :) I made an apple pie last and I'm planning on making snickerdoodles today!

    ReplyDelete