Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hair


Hair

Hi guys so today I am going to be talking about hair. So lately I have been experimenting with my hair. I style it differently and I use different products.

Ok so this paragraph is going to be about my hair type. So my hair is dirty blonde. It's not overly dry or overly greasy it's right in the middle. I have some natural highlights of lighter blonde in my hair. I can only part my hair in the middle or to the left it won't go to the right.

So this paragraph is about what I like to use in my hair. Washing your hair everyday is bad for it. The shampoo will dry it out. So I wash mine every other day I just pull it into a ponytail when I'm in the shower and I don't wash my hair. A good thing to use on you second day of unwashed hair is dry shampoo. It helps take the oil out of your hair and gives it shine. For shampoo and conditioner my favorite that I've tried so far is Pantene Pro-V. For deep conditioners I recommend the Macadamia deep repair mask. It works really well. For a leave in treatment the It's a 10 plus Keratin is really good. Lastly, when you curl or straighten you hair with heat it's really bad for you're hair so you should use a heat protector.

Last I am going to be talking about different hairstyles I have been using. I I used to wear my hair down everyday. I brushed it and left it. So hairstyle number on is simply a high ponytail. I'm not sure why but I like hight ponytailed better that short ones. So next is a side braid. I like doing either a normal braid or a fish tale braid. Lastly I like to put my hair in two braids and then get them damp. Then wait like ten minutes and take it out and you have wavy hair.



So those are my hair tips!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment