Sunday, January 11, 2015

Best Parts of 2014

Best Parts of 2014

Hi guys! So today I am going to write about my favorite parts of 2014.

So first I'll start of with going snow tubing. For my moms birthday we had an amazing time snow tubing at a place called White Tail. It was my first time going to any place like that. Next was going to a giant indoor water park for my little brothers birthday. Next is all of our camping trips. I really like camping I think that it's fun unless it gets to cold.

Next I enjoyed my birthday party. It was a really fun outdoor barbecue. My birthday barbecue is an annually kick off of summer. Then of course I enjoyed the summer! My favorite parts of summer are no school and swimming. My absolute favorite part of summer is going to Ocean City we have an amazing time every year!

Then I also really like all of the people I became friends with this school year. When my best friend moved away they took me in and I love them for that! Cira (my best friend) also can back late December. So next and lastly is Christmas time! The whole month of December is fun to me all of the decorations and the happy people and celebrating Jesus's birthday.

So I had a pretty good 2014 and those were the highlights of it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: