Sunday, January 25, 2015

School

School

Hi guys! So today I am going to be writing an update blog on what's going on at school right now. I will update you on both school work, people, and teachers. I'm not sure when the last time I did one of these blogs was but I know it has changed a lot since then.

Ok so first I will talk about teachers. My 1st teacher is English and she is a girl. I like her for the most part she is pretty nice. My second period is computer class. I really like this teacher because we do work for the first half of class and then we get to play computer games after. My third period is French. This teacher is ok. She also teaches Spanish so she likes to bust out into Spanish while she is teaching French but it's funny. My fourth period is math class. I like this teacher for the most part. I like the way she teaches and she helps us. Fifth period I have science. This teacher is probably my favorite. Then again science is my favorite because we don't just take notes the entire class we also do experiments. Sixth period is social studies. Social Studies has never been my favorite class but I really don't like this teacher. He just doesn't really teach us anything we just take notes of the board and he doesn't talk much. Notes are a huge part of school but he could at least explain it to us. Lastly for seventh period I have Home Economics In eighth grade we cook. So this is by far the most fun class of the day.

Now I will talk about work. I feel like compared to eight grade sixth and seventh are extremely easy. Then again we do go to high school next year so they have to prepare us. Anyway math and science are my best subjects. Then French and English. My worst subject is definitely Social Studies. I'm a half a point away from having a B in that class. I have a lot of french homework. We get homework almost every day in that class. I also spend time studying for tests and quizzes that we have almost daily in different classes.

Lastly I am going to be talking about friends. My three best friends names are Sarah, Julie, and Cira. Cira just moved back here early January. So eighth grade has been the best of my middle school years. It's the one with the least amount of drama. There still is a ton of drama though. There have been endless amounts of fights and drug selling at North. When I was in sixth grade there was a knife fight and the kid who pulled the knife for taken away in a police car. This year we have had a chain of drug selling within the eighth grade. We have also had some fights. None of these me or my friends were involved in.

So that has been school so far this year. It has been an ok year. Socially it has been pretty good. It's been ok otherwise. I'm going to miss most of these people if they don't go to the same high school as me some more than others.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! Knife fights?! Drug deals?! oh man, Katie! You need to move to Brooklyn, where it's SAFE! :)

    ReplyDelete