Sunday, January 4, 2015

Grammy's Christmas


Grammy's Christmas

Hi guys! So today I am going to talk about my second Christmas at my Grandma's house. I'm also going to talk about what I got in the mall while I was there with a gift card my aunt got me for Christmas.

So first we went to the mall and spent my gift card. It was for a clothing store I really liked called H&M. I got three shirts there, one was a black shirt that said bisou on it witch is a french word meaning like goodbye in a casual way witch I thought was appropriate since I am taking french at my school. Then I got another black shirt with pink roses all over it and cute crochet at the bottom. Lastly I got a heather grey shirt with a light pink heart on it and the word sweetie written crossed it in black cursive. Then I spent some leftover money I got for Christmas and bought a MAC Cosmetics lipstick in the shade velvet teddy. We also bought some gifts for the people we where going to see at the party.









Then when we got to my Grandma's house we talk for a little while and then opened presents from them. So first I got a Pandora charm for my bracelet. It's called Starry Nights and its inspired by the Starry Nights painting by Vincent Van Gogh. It is a really beautiful. It has blue cubic zirconia's in the back round and white ones shaped like stars in front. Then I got some MAC Makeup. I got paintery paint pot eyeshadow base, an eyeshadow quad by grandma custome made, and brush number 239 a flat shader brush. Then I got three lush bath bombs. I can't name them because the name wasn't on the packaging but they were the white ones. Lastly I got a pair of black UGG boots and they were the bailey button style.









Then my Aunt (Jessica), Uncle (Jonathan), Cousin (Brittany), and my cousins baby (Ramsey) came. My cousins husband (Jason) had to work. So when they came we talked some more and then ate dinner. We had a great dinner and then opened present from and to the newly arrived relatives. I got a pink Aeropostale vest, pink boot socks, and a cute tote bag. After that we talked some more and then left.



I had a great time with my family! This was the first time that I got to see Ramsey and he is the cutes, sweetest baby ever!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! Looks like you picked up some cute things at H&M! :) I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to chat this weekend! I hope we get to talk soon!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete