Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ocean City 2015

Ocean City 2015

Hi guys! Today I am going to tell you about my family trip to Ocean City, New Jersey. My family goes to Ocean City every year as a tradition.

So we got to Ocean City a little after lunch time on Saturday. We unpacked and hung out for a while. My grandmother arrived soon after we got there. We walked on the boardwalk for a while. The next day we went to the beach. We had a great time swimming in the ocean and sitting with our feet in the sand. Later that night, after dinner, we all went to see Jurassic World. It was a really good movie and I might even like it better then the first one.

The next day it rained a lot in the morning so we couldn't go to the beach. The boys in my family and my grandmother went to the beach. My mom and I went to the boardwalk for our Mommy & me day. We shopped, watched a movie, and had lunch. It was really fun. I got a sports jacket that says Ocean City New Jersey on it. I also got a cute dress from the surf mall. The movie we saw was Pitch Perfect 2 and it was amazing!!

The next day my mom and two brothers went fishing in the morning for part of their mommy & me day. My dad, grandmother, and I went to the beach and I swam in the ocean for a while. We came back and my older brother was home. My mom and little brother were out for the rest of their mommy & me day. Later that night we ate the fish that they caught. The next day we went to the beach and when we got back my Aunt and two cousins had come. The next day was another rainy day so we didn't do to much. After lunch we went to Boardwalk Bounce and all the kids bounced for a while. Then we went back to the house. I napped while my cousins and little brother went to the beach with my Aunt. The last full day we were there we went to the beach and walked the boardwalk.

I always have an amazing time at Ocean City and I look forward to going again next year!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment