Sunday, June 28, 2015

Expectations vs Reality: Summer 2015

Expectations vs Reality: Summer 2015

Hi guys! Today I am going to be doing a blog on summer 2015 expectations vs reality. This is going to be a new series of blogs I'm starting called expectations vs reality.

So the first topic is swimming. My expectation for swimming in the summer is going almost every weekend to a pool with friends and family to swim together and hang out. My reality for swimming in the summer is going swimming about once or twice a month. My next topic is dressing. My expectation for how I dress in the summer is almost every outfit would be really cute. My reality for how I dress in the summer is sweatpants and baggy old t-shirts 90% of the time.

The next topic will be healthy eating. My expectation for healthy eating in the summer is at least one meal every day that is super healthy and all of my snacks would be something good for me. My reality for healthy eating is about two healthy meals a week. I still find my self searching through the cabinets trying to find junk foods.

Next, my topic is seeing friends. My expectation was to hang out with them, go swimming, or have sleepovers in the summer. My reality is I stay at home 90% of the time. I probably could do some of those things but I never really plan them out or talk to people about it. The last topic for this blog is my music expectation. In the summer my expectations for music was listening to songs that either talk about summer or give me energy like exercise songs. My reality for music in the summer is mainly Glee Christmas music.

I hope you all enjoyed this blog! Have a great day and summer 2015.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment