Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summer 2025 Plans

Summer 2015 Plans

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about what I plan on doing this summer.

So first, I'm going to Ocean City, New Jersey for a week. I always have a great time when I'm there and I will do a blog on it. I also plan on having more fun this summer then I did summer 2014. I want to see more friends and do more fun exercises. I like doing things like rock climbing, playing volleyball, and swimming. I also like to play soccer.

I want to do more D.I.Y. projects. I have done a few but I really like making things. I also want to read more. I really like good books. My favorite books are The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Love?Maybe. They are both really good and I have re-read Love?Maybe. multiple times. For example the next book I want is called Paper Towns by John Green. I have really been liking books by him recently.

I also want to bike more this summer. I have a pretty good bike but I don't use it to much. I really like biking on the boardwalk at Ocean City. Lastly I want to not be as lazy. Last summer I watched to much TV and laid around.

That's what I plan on doing this summer! I hope it is really fun and I get to see a lot of my friends.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment