Sunday, May 31, 2015

Camping Trip

Camping Trip

Hi guys! Today I am going to tell you about the camping trip my family and I went on last weekend. Since it was a three day weekend we got to stay a little longer.

So when we first got there on Friday night after school and work, we checked in and bought fire wood. The rest of the day just consisted of unpacking, exploring the woods, and just hanging out. We roasted hot dogs over the fire for dinner that night.

The next day we went hiking. We hiked part of The Lakeside Loop Trail. Then we went back to the camp and hung out again for a while. My mom set up a hammock and I slept in it for a while. For dinner we had chicken and baked potatoes. It was really good and then we made smores after dinner.

On Sunday we went down to the lake. My older brother and I threw a frisbee around in the water for a while while my parents and little brother kayaked on the lake. Then we switched and my older brother and I kayaked. After kayaking we bought ice cream and hung out on the beach. After that we just hung out at the cabin for the rest of the day. On Monday we were worn out so we just packed up and went home.

So that was our camping trip. It was pretty fun and we will go again soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment